DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback
tracking problems
Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic | View next topic  
danphoto

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:14 am
    Post subject:

That is eventually something that will have to go into discussion. However let me say this little thing here:

DRAAT does not track servers running MPCheats
DRAAT does not track servers using Mods
DRAAT has a consistent Security Personal which keep Hackers and Exploiters out of 2.5.

Other than that, Welcome to DRAAT and let us discuss this.
Sincerely,
lR.Random

tox!c^1

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 am
    Post subject:

This is a little off-topic but would there be any way to to add a feature that would allow us to combine the stats from a past name to the stats of a new one... This has probably been brought up before but I haven't really read the forums much. Rolling Eyes

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am
    Post subject:

smae with the ViruS server its not tracked by AAO and Streetz told me that our server was banned frm AAO for no reason. But our server is down now for some unknown reason.

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

Crunk

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am
    Post subject:

DRAAT as far as I know will always stay as a 2.5-only tracker. The 2.6ers are welcome to drop down Smile

Hidden: 

blackdog

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:21 am
    Post subject:

{ECU}KillBill:

Nice sig,

But the big guy didn't die.

He was never alive.

His son did however.

You may want to edit that.

Sry for getting off topic. No treats for me.

Locrian.Mode^GSS

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am
    Post subject:

well just to conclude this we are and have been tracked from aao a couple on days after this post

jdfjujfkiew

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 am
    Post subject:

We had a vote here some months ago about tracking 2.6. Staying as 2.5 only won by a landslide.

Remember if you track both version you will fracture the community, If everyone is playing the same version there will be more people online!

Crunk

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:29 am
    Post subject:

2.5 has the servers (most of em u see r empty usually) so moar players are always welcome Smile

Hidden: 

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 pm
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:
DRAAT as far as I know will always stay as a 2.5-only tracker. The 2.6ers are welcome to drop down Smile
crunk your right and i love your sig lol.

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:

[GA]Ajax wrote:

Zzzzzzzz

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 pm
    Post subject:

Keep Draat 2.5 only and force 2.6 players to either move up to 2.8 or move down to 2.5.

And yes the Son of God died on the torture stake. God Almighty is eternal thus far superior to any pagan wannabe god!

Not the place for religion but I had to write the trurth.

Blackdog I'll give 3 treats and a good boy Very Happy

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm
    Post subject:

AAO tracker put us in a perfect position, (awsome 2.5 people+draat=2.6 wanting there servers tracked), and (2.6 people-tracker=move to 2.5=bigger community!)

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:

[GA]Ajax wrote:

{ECU}KillBill

• PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 pm
    Post subject:

First of, I want to thank you all for your responses. They have answered my question!

{HSF}JonnyM wrote:
We had a vote here some months ago about tracking 2.6. Staying as 2.5 only won by a landslide.

Did not see that vote before I asked my question, and even after I just wanted to check if that changed now that 2.6 is taken of aao tracker. But I see some of your points, even thou I do not agree with all of them.

I do not support any servers running cheats, but I do like some of the mods running. The game is all about fun, I wish more people would remember that. I play 2.5, I play 2.6 and I play 2.8.3.1. Love them all. The 2.5 community is a nice one, but so are others, each in their own way. Bad seeds are found on all version, even 2.5.

As for my sig...

lR.blackdog wrote:
{ECU}KillBill:

Nice sig,
But the big guy didn't die. He was never alive. His son did however.You may want to edit that.

I am a christian, I believe in God, Jesus and the holy ghost. The signature is just for fun, not trying to run a pagan belief system on you. I am from Norway, a country in the north of Europe. Most famous for our fjords and our Vikings in the middle ages. It comes from that nothing else...

MostWantedKilla wrote:
yes the Son of God died on the torture stake. God Almighty is eternal thus far superior to any pagan wannabe god!
Not the place for religion but I had to write the truth.

I would never say my belief is the almighty truth, It's the truth for me, but for the next guy it could be something else. I respect all believes, as I'm thought to treat others the way I wish to be treated myself. So the truth in religion, lays at the individual, not the masses.

But as said, thanks for taking your time to give me a response. There is a slight chance of a new tracker being set up for 2.6 and maybe other versions to. Time will tell.

Cya on the battlefield...

Bill...
www.rtaaa.com

Crunk

• PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:10 pm
    Post subject:

KillBill I just replied to a different post from a 2.6er regarding DRAAT tracking 2.6, I think I explained my sentiment a little better this time around:

Crunk wrote:
This issue has been raised alot, but for the long term, it makes more sense to unite on a single version and combine our players, servers, etc. rather than keeping them divided. We've been seeing our version slowly get smaller, as you guys probably have, and it would make sense to get everyone on a single version. 2.5 is full of Mac/Linux people so this is as far as they can go, so for both 2.5 and 2.6 it would make the most sense in the long run if 2.6 would come down to 2.5.

We have an independent tracker that's going to be up as long as there are servers in 2.5, some nice tournaments going (some more are planned), and plenty of open slots in our current servs to handle a large influx of new players.

If 2.6ers would drop down to 2.5, this is what we'd all enjoy:
  • More servers
  • More players in those servers
  • More map selection
  • More clans to play against
  • More potential recruits for your clan

That's why I think it would make most sense to get everyone on a single version instead of dividing us up into 2 diff versions which are basically the same. We have the Border/Dusk maps too on 2.5 if you guise rly like them. Smile

If that isn't appealing enough remember that you PC gamers can get the chance to beat up on some 20fps-having Mac users Laughing

tl;dr: Tracking 2.6 would be like that commercial where they fix a dam leak by plugging it with a piece of gum. Both versions are getting smaller and tracking it would only be a temporary solution but wouldn't address the larger issue. It makes more sense in the long run if 2.5 and 2.6 joined together on a single version, so we can all enjoy the benefits of a larger community and still be tracked, rather than making 2 different trackers for 2 different versions keeping everyone divided.

Hidden: 

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 pm
    Post subject:

Listen to Crunk, He is wise.

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:

[GA]Ajax wrote:

blackdog

• PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 pm
    Post subject:

Sniper.ViruS wrote:
Listen to Crunk, He is wise.

ditto.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: