DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
cleverly disguised title
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next View previous topic | View next topic  
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




[RG]Urban-Ninja wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:

i am not a joke dude , ur the joke , do u know why ? because me and my friends that u know play good as well as you know and we dont need to hack so if u get owned like other and u cry that doesnt mean we hack and i am so happy because u call me a hcaker guess why ?


perhaps this is why? http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=94A909D22D20179B241FA0E74509EF9A

Rofl i didnt know that u are noobs whos the hell is that ?? lol btw i am playing as [Emp[ dumb

_________________
_____
_____
 
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




scandii wrote:
to be perfectly fair, I loved playing against hackers'r'us on 2.5 pipeline because that actually gave me a proper challenge.

on the other hand, I hated playing against mag2 because you were never sure which door he'd be sitting behind.

Lol you were one of the noobs in 2.5.0

_________________
_____
_____
 
SASF-DarkShooter!



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 215

  • PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nedved_n11 wrote:
scandii wrote:
to be perfectly fair, I loved playing against hackers'r'us on 2.5 pipeline because that actually gave me a proper challenge.

on the other hand, I hated playing against mag2 because you were never sure which door he'd be sitting behind.

Lol you were one of the noobs in 2.5.0

And you were the best, couldn't agree more.
Everybody, nedved for president!

Hidden: 
sarcasm rocks


_________________


 
[RG]Urban-Ninja



Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Glasgow
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nedved_n11 wrote:
[RG]Urban-Ninja wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:

i am not a joke dude , ur the joke , do u know why ? because me and my friends that u know play good as well as you know and we dont need to hack so if u get owned like other and u cry that doesnt mean we hack and i am so happy because u call me a hcaker guess why ?


perhaps this is why? http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=94A909D22D20179B241FA0E74509EF9A

Rofl i didnt know that u are noobs whos the hell is that ?? lol btw i am playing as [Emp[ dumb



play as anyone you want, [emp]urban-ninja, [lil]azreal, blah blah blah, you are still the same underhand, hacking, camping, disconnecting, faggot you have always been, aint no big man talk on a forum gonna change that. so fap away big man....

yes i know, i am a noob in comparison with your mighty skills......


nedved for president!!!!

_________________
"You are free... to do what we tell you!"


 
Chubbs



Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 755
Location: USA.
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:48 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Im going to make a game called "Isreals Army" and im going to be the bestest person on it playing with my uber cheats i downloaded threw google

_________________
In every Foreigner their is an American waiting to brake out inside of them.



 
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




SASF-DarkShooter! wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
scandii wrote:
to be perfectly fair, I loved playing against hackers'r'us on 2.5 pipeline because that actually gave me a proper challenge.

on the other hand, I hated playing against mag2 because you were never sure which door he'd be sitting behind.

Lol you were one of the noobs in 2.5.0

And you were the best, couldn't agree more.
Everybody, nedved for president!

Hidden: 
sarcasm rocks

Have u ever played AA ??

_________________
_____
_____
 
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




[RG]Urban-Ninja wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
[RG]Urban-Ninja wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:

i am not a joke dude , ur the joke , do u know why ? because me and my friends that u know play good as well as you know and we dont need to hack so if u get owned like other and u cry that doesnt mean we hack and i am so happy because u call me a hcaker guess why ?


perhaps this is why? http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/accounthistory.php?guid=94A909D22D20179B241FA0E74509EF9A

Rofl i didnt know that u are noobs whos the hell is that ?? lol btw i am playing as [Emp[ dumb



play as anyone you want, [emp]urban-ninja, [lil]azreal, blah blah blah, you are still the same underhand, hacking, camping, disconnecting, faggot you have always been, aint no big man talk on a forum gonna change that. so fap away big man....

yes i know, i am a noob in comparison with your mighty skills......


nedved for president!!!!

in the game we saw u !! and the game and skills says that i am better than you

_________________
_____
_____
 
ZakuAce



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 528
Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

 
Saggmire^



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 123

  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




You know looking back on the start of this topic, it used to be about pedophiles. Now it's about some random Middle Eastern druidic culture that apparently lists hacking a game as a means to get to heaven. I think we've hit rock bottom.

 
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:44 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

I really feel bad for you dude, get a life and and learn more about Druze PPL

_________________
_____
_____
 
Saggmire^



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 123

  • PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Wikipedia says...
Quote:
Having cleared Syria of the Franks, the Mamluk Sultans of Egypt turned their attention to the schismatic Muslims of Syria. In 1305, after the issuing of a fatwa by the Hanbali Sunni scholar Ibn Taymiyyah calling for jihad against the Druze, Alawites, Ismaili, and twelver Shiites, al-Malik al-Nasir inflicted a disastrous defeat on the Druze at Keserwan and forced outward compliance on their part to orthodox Sunni Islam. Later, under the Ottoman Turks, they were severely attacked at Ayn-Ṣawfar in 1585 after the Ottomans claimed that they assaulted their caravans near Tripoli.[30]

Consequently, the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries were to witness a succession of armed Druze rebellions against the Ottomans, countered by repeated Ottoman punitive expeditions against the Chouf, in which the Druze population of the area was severely depleted and many villages destroyed.


I'm thinking they got their shit kicked.

 
ZakuAce



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 528
Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

I really feel bad for you dude, get a life and and learn more about Druze PPL

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

 
Nedved_n11



Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Posts: 273
Location: Israel , Julis
  • PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

I really feel bad for you dude, get a life and and learn more about Druze PPL

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

Wel always Win in Wars in Games = We are the best =

_________________
_____
_____
 
ZakuAce



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 528
Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

I really feel bad for you dude, get a life and and learn more about Druze PPL

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

Wel always Win in Wars in Games = We are the best =

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

 
scandii



Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 2236
Location: Essen, Germany
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:31 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
Nedved_n11 wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

I really feel bad for you dude, get a life and and learn more about Druze PPL

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE

Wel always Win in Wars in Games = We are the best =

DRUZE ALWAYS LOSE


 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group