DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback
Who can help me
Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic | View next topic  
SgtNick



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 95

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:28 pm
    Post subject: Who can help me
  • Reply with quote




Hosted by XN host it got Cpanel and all is HTLM who are good to help me to make the site nice and cool

 
scandii



Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 2236
Location: Essen, Germany
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




you are fully aware that people that actually do this for a living take up to 60 euros an hour, right?

 
-Lc.Sniper.!



Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 2567

  • PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




scandii wrote:
you are fully aware that people that actually do this for a living take up to 60 euros an hour, right?
That's a lot of money...

_________________

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

 
ZakuAce



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 528
Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Not if they have to keep bailing out countries Cool

 
=IHF=mans.au



Joined: 06 May 2009
Posts: 555

  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:21 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nick, pay me and I will do it for you. I will only charge $200 Aus.

_________________
israeli words of wisdom wrote:
Fucking haxor mother fucker bitch i'll baned you in our forum,
you hate israelis so i love your mother biatch.

what a stupid dumb.
"will" u suck and u always stay suck

we are more smarters than you.

 
Chubbs



Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 755
Location: USA.
  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:40 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Ill do it for 250$ USD. Thats very cheap.

_________________
In every Foreigner their is an American waiting to brake out inside of them.



 
THE^MARK^OF^GOD



Joined: 18 May 2009
Posts: 17

  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:02 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ill do it for 250$ CAN, cheaper then what chubbs asks Razz

 
Chubbs



Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 755
Location: USA.
  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




no your jewin him stfu

_________________
In every Foreigner their is an American waiting to brake out inside of them.



 
-Addict+



Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 286
Location: Canada, Toronto
  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Nick, i will fix your site for 40 pounds. what do you say?
I will make it to your pleasing.

 
Chubbs



Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 755
Location: USA.
  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




FUCK YOU ALL ILL DO IT FOR FREE.

_________________
In every Foreigner their is an American waiting to brake out inside of them.



 
AndyFew



Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 154

  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




and make it all confederate fail like

_________________
A disturbed person wrote:

you seem like the type of fellow who can hold a conversation with a pillow and somehow end up naked and covered in butter on a jail cell floor... fuck off

 
SgtNick



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 95

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ALL GO TO SATAN 250$ for a website is fucking not normal a guy say 1500$ for and all say 500-999$ so i don't pay a shit i make it cool and after you or some one els say can i be admin or moderator i say FUCK OF DID YOU HELLP ME NO!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

 
SASF-DarkShooter!



Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 215

  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




someone is having his period Rolling Eyes

_________________


 
-Lc.Sniper.!



Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 2567

  • PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:17 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




SgtNick wrote:
ALL GO TO SATAN 250$ for a website is fucking not normal a guy say 1500$ for and all say 500-999$ so i don't pay a shit i make it cool and after you or some one els say can i be admin or moderator i say FUCK OF DID YOU HELLP ME NO!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Can someone please convert this trash into English?

_________________

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

 
=IHF=mans.au



Joined: 06 May 2009
Posts: 555

  • PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:55 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




nick, do you not get that services cost money? You are not only paying for time, you are covering the cost of our programs (hehe) and our experiance.

You are not going to get it for free.

_________________
israeli words of wisdom wrote:
Fucking haxor mother fucker bitch i'll baned you in our forum,
you hate israelis so i love your mother biatch.

what a stupid dumb.
"will" u suck and u always stay suck

we are more smarters than you.

 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group