DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
DRAAT Tracking Policy: Should we track modded servers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic | View next topic  

Should DRAAT track modded servers?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 19 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 38

-{DG}-Scorp

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 am
    Post subject:

[SN^^]Jimbo wrote:
-scorp. wrote:
However I voted YES for the server to track as players look upto a challenge while playing the game. It is understandable that the game is just for fun but still there has to be a point to the game. If objectives and the main aim of the game has been taken away from us than atleast tracking the server will have one sort of a goal to look forward to.
Nobody has complained about UN not being tracked until now. I say they should have spoken up a while ago. And since when have stats been a point? Stats just make people greedy little bastards.

yea true say... it does make people greedy...and then they suck even more because they get so paranoid, which will make them camp more in the servers. Since there are no objectives and more camping will make the rounds extra long.

I have never complained about UN being tracked or not. I don't care really, but I wouldn't mind it getting done that's all.

lol but yea...everyone is correct in their own opinions.
I agree to everyone else much more than I agree to myself.

orton

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:09 am
    Post subject:

do not want

1Shot1Kill

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 am
    Post subject:

You all know what I voted for.

However, Many of you have already brung this up. -=[UN]=- has not been tracked by draat since we been on 2.5, yet we do just fine. Of course I would like our server to be tracked, so would our players. But its not the end of the world.

Funny thing is, most of my clan member's actually use the M16 majority of the time. They have been in that mode since when we did out tourney. Granted we do have fun with other weapons. And when it comes down to it, we may not be the best clan skill wise, but we definately. have the most fun.

What others have stated before. Our mod is not intended for serious game play. Its mean to have fun. And it delivers on that objective.

Jobo, you may want us to leave, but I have no intentions of moving the clan. We're here to stay, and have fun.

When it comes down to it at the end of the day, a video game was meant for virtual entertainment. Not for e-sports. Some people take games way to serious. But with the mod we run, you can't help but just want to grab and RPG with the rest of them, shoot it, and watch the body's go flying. You guys should jump on our teamspeak, listen to us play, we have a good time.

[Nifty]-MTL.US

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am
    Post subject:

this thread makes me laugh
bottom line is servers with mods were never tracked b4 so not tracking them now wouldnt make ppl leave.
it isnt the same game it is a modded game
i say if DRAAT tracks them the stats should be different for modded servers and regular

-{DG}-Scorp

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 am
    Post subject:

HOLY MACKROW!!!
This thread has 49 posts in 2 days. That's approx 1 post / hr.
Now that's what I call "being on top of things".
Rolling Eyes

the bottom line is...even if we continue to make this 10 pages long.
Will modded servers ever be tracked on draat? Let's get a straight up answer from dark.

[BM]-=Herrmoo=-

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am
    Post subject:

The thing is, it isn't fun for a lot of us. Being killed by someone with absolutely no skill using an rpg is just annoying.

+N!cA_Skillzz!

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm
    Post subject:

[BM]-=Herrmoo=- wrote:
The thing is, it isn't fun for a lot of us. Being killed by someone with absolutely no skill using an rpg is just annoying.

No offense, but if you feel so skilled why dont you go in and kill the guy with the rpg? is not that hard, who pick rpg? NOOBS, they are there to have fun, they dont care if its tracked or not, and dude, shoot a noob with an rpg is not that hard, you dont need to be the best AA player in the world to do it, yeah, it might not be fun for a lot of players, but hey, it IS fun for a lot of players tho, now tell me, which server is full all the time ?

I'm not taking sides, im just stating my opinion, it would be cool to get UN tracked, so you may know what i voted for now.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
--George Patton--

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm
    Post subject:

pffff just use battletracker Very Happy

+N!cA_Skillzz!

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm
    Post subject:

I use battletracker, always used it and wont stop using it, but im just saying, it would be cool to get UN tracked here

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
--George Patton--

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm
    Post subject:

i dont even know how to use the draat tracker thingy :-/ from what i gather it trackers by username... but i dont give a damn, BATTLETRACKER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm
    Post subject:

+N!cA_Skillzz! wrote:
[BM]-=Herrmoo=- wrote:

No offense, but if you feel so skilled why dont you go in and kill the guy with the rpg? is not that hard, who pick rpg? NOOBS, they are there to have fun, they dont care if its tracked or not, and dude, shoot a noob with an rpg is not that hard, you dont need to be the best AA player in the world to do it, yeah, it might not be fun for a lot of players, but hey, it IS fun for a lot of players tho, now tell me, which server is full all the time ?

I'm not taking sides, im just stating my opinion, it would be cool to get UN tracked, so you may know what i voted for now.
The RPG noobs come out of vent mostly. But by the time you get a shot on them, they just aim and shoot. Most you can get is a kill along with your death.

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

+N!cA_Skillzz!

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm
    Post subject:

Well, what i always deal with when im on assault is a G guy from vent, never played with an rpg nub coming out from vent, and if you know theres a guy coming out from vent, why dont you do some spam shots at vent before he comes out

--George Patton--

Chubbs

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 pm
    Post subject:

I was gonna say something but i forgot what it was. damn that sucks

Chubbs

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm
    Post subject:

Oh yeah.

A*A is not neceserly a "game" its a recruitment tool for the Army. It deals with simular aspects of what the Army would deal with, a simulation. having a mod that unsimulates the game is actually defrauding the US Army. Thats why they made 2.8 Mod free, or its not an honor server.

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 pm
    Post subject:

Chubbs wrote:
Oh yeah.

A*A is not neceserly a "game" its a recruitment tool for the Army. It deals with simular aspects of what the Army would deal with, a simulation. having a mod that unsimulates the game is actually defrauding the US Army. Thats why they made 2.8 Mod free, or its not an honor server.
You haven't played 2.8 then.

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: