DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
DRAAT Tracking Policy: Should we track modded servers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic | View next topic  

Should DRAAT track modded servers?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 19 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 38

$yne$teR

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:03 pm
    Post subject:

and to your reply jimbo.. i wasnt disrespecting you and/or bitching i was merely stating that you said you didnt like the server.. yet you were playing there and have been playing there.. i dont see how this has to come to these forums but you braught it.. i asked why you were playing there if you didnt like it.. you do like it as does everyone else.. you just dont like the people there and so you come to the forums and talk bad.. i respect everyone until they disrespect me. Ive known you for probably longer than anyone that plays as of right now.. and i was cool with you... defended you a few times actually but then something comes up on the UN forums that was not true at all.. and you disrespect me..even though it didnt concern you at all..absolutely 100% none of your business..and you got on just to run your mouth. THATS why i do not in any way respect you at all..

back on subject.. just like jimbo said UN is a hot spot for players.. im not saying your opinions are rediculous im saying that giving an opinion like this without thinking of the consequences is rediculous..2.5 will lose alot of good players if UN becomes untracked.. and i dont think thats what any of us want.

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 pm
    Post subject:

You know what you said, and cannot say that you never disrespected me. I have no idea what topic you're talking about. If you're talking about this one, then how can you call that butting in? That's a cheap reason not to respect me. If its not that, then I'm lost as to the reason I lost your respect and attacked you...

I don't come here to talk bad about the players per-say. As I've said before, I do not like what the mod does, and who its made by. If you insist that I like the mod and server just because I've played on it 10 times (compared to the 1000s on other servers), then you're mistaken. Again: I play on servers that have people that I want to play with. For example: Last night after I got back on the UN server had 7 people in it. I knew they were all new players and wouldn't be that difficult to get points, but I decided to go to the SN server because Andy was on. I'd go sit in a server and 1v1 anytime, but I'm not going to play in a server that I know nothing of the people in it.

And until you've played 2.8.5 and seen their modded servers, and played against the noobs on there, you won't know what its like. [WcW]Sypxz and [WcW]Speedy downloaded 2.5 on Friday and got on the UN server. They got kicked for killing too many people apparently. Then they uninstalled. As you said, 2.5 is brittle, so naturally the server that is most populated will get played by the most new players. If they have a bad experience on that server, they have nowhere else to go because they don't know when other people get on.

I'll explain it again, Draat has been tracking for a long time. Draat has NOT been tracking UN for a long time. UN still has players. Why start tracking modified gameplay now?

UN isn't tracked...it wouldn't lose any players...good or bad.

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm
    Post subject:

$yne$teR wrote:
the UN server has kept 2.5 alive

if i recall, 2.5 was fine before UN came along and it will be fine after it leaves... your opinion is noted

SASF-DarkShooter!

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 pm
    Post subject:

$yne$teR wrote:
..2.5 will lose alot of good players if UN becomes

Like?

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm
    Post subject:

$yne$teR wrote:
2.5 will lose alot of good players if UN becomes untracked..
No 2.5 will gain good players because instead of getting whatever weapon they want, they will have to learn how to use an m16, which half of UN probably has no idea how to use.

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

Kodiak

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm
    Post subject:

I look on this and laugh heartily. Syn, no offense broseph but your views of 2.5 are skewed. I'm not sayin i completely disagree with everything youve said but the rest of these foo's are correct in saying that it really wouldnt matter if our server was tracked or not. Now jimbo, we've been playin since 2.3 and we both know that it doesnt matter if we are tracked or not...its all about playin the mutha fuckin game(which apparently some people just take too damn seriously). I voted yes on this poll because i WOULDNT mind seeing the UN server tracked, but it doesnt necessarily matter to me if there are more no's than yes's.

Now to the person who said "they probably posted something on the UN forums telling all their members to come on here and post"........yup, pretty much thats what happened but it was Cwunk who told us about it.

and as for that Lc sniper, whoever the fuck he is, we all over at UN know how to use the m16. I mean fuckin a** you had to use it to complete training and be on other servers. We like a bit of an escape from the norm. you obviously arent on our server when we do special rounds like straight Ak or m16 or even shotguns(which you have to be able to aim pretty damn well with). I also know that about half of UN came up from 2.3, while filtering through other version, where it was normal gameplay most the time up until that version died. I know the E}{ODUST server had sf as normal guns but we still did normal rounds for a looooong ass time until Dark went and got crusades mod. So quit assuming that UN doesnt know how to play with normal weapons, because when you assume you make an ass out of you and me(mainly you in thie case)

$yne$teR

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 pm
    Post subject:

well jimbo i do infact play 2.8.5 and no thats not hte topic im talking about .. and you all do what you will im done with this forum

=IHF=KiLLaMaN

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 pm
    Post subject:

$yne$teR wrote:
2.5 will lose alot of good players if UN becomes untracked...

Becomes untracked? It was never tracked in the first place.

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm
    Post subject:

=IHF=KiLLaMaN wrote:
$yne$teR wrote:
2.5 will lose alot of good players if UN becomes untracked...

Becomes untracked? It was never tracked in the first place.

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm
    Post subject:

Kodiak wrote:
I look on this and laugh heartily. Syn, no offense broseph but your views of 2.5 are skewed. I'm not sayin i completely disagree with everything youve said but the rest of these foo's are correct in saying that it really wouldnt matter if our server was tracked or not. Now jimbo, we've been playin since 2.3 and we both know that it doesnt matter if we are tracked or not...its all about playin the mutha fuckin game(which apparently some people just take too damn seriously).
I know that tracking doesn't mean anything...I never said it did. The reason some people take it more serious than others is that they like the game because it was fair and had an edge of suspense to it. Knowing that you have exactly 5.5 seconds to get out of spawn and hop the railing, before your team is blown up by an RPG, is annoying.

Bottom line is, UN hasn't been tracked for a long time, why start now?

$yne$teR wrote:
well jimbo i do infact play 2.8.5 and no thats not hte topic im talking about.

link? Never seen u on 2.8.5 either.

Chubbs

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm
    Post subject:

I vote no, dont track moded servers. If you got a Frag whore, with (Not pointing fingers) the UN server. whata know you will have a good FR. for the non FR whores it be ok to track seeing they care less bout FR and jus play to play. I play both FR and to have fun, majority its to have fun but i do like to see if i can get my FR up, but i wont play on a good account in a moded server if its tracked so i can get esy FR.

scandii

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 pm
    Post subject:

if you want people to jump around like bunnies, go play u3.

-{DG}-Scorp

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 pm
    Post subject:

Chubbs wrote:
I vote no, dont track moded servers. If you got a Frag whore, with (Not pointing fingers) the UN server. whata know you will have a good FR. for the non FR whores it be ok to track seeing they care less bout FR and jus play to play. I play both FR and to have fun, majority its to have fun but i do like to see if i can get my FR up, but i wont play on a good account in a moded server if its tracked so i can get esy FR.

On battletracker...playing on the UN server my fragrate has been going down. It's not true that just playing on a modded server, it's a definite that one's fragrate will increase. But then again, the only gun I choose on that server is "m16" or rarely "rpk". It contributes a challenge against RPG's, SF's, AT4, etc etc.

However I voted YES for the server to track as players look upto a challenge while playing the game. It is understandable that the game is just for fun but still there has to be a point to the game. If objectives and the main aim of the game has been taken away from us than atleast tracking the server will have one sort of a goal to look forward to.

Just my two cents.

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 pm
    Post subject:

You mean UT3, right scandii?

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm
    Post subject:

-scorp. wrote:
However I voted YES for the server to track as players look upto a challenge while playing the game. It is understandable that the game is just for fun but still there has to be a point to the game. If objectives and the main aim of the game has been taken away from us than atleast tracking the server will have one sort of a goal to look forward to.
Nobody has complained about UN not being tracked until now. I say they should have spoken up a while ago. And since when have stats been a point? Stats just make people greedy little bastards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: