DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
-=[UN]=- Admin Code Of Conduct
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic | View next topic  
1Shot1Kill

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm
    Post subject: -=[UN]=- Admin Code Of Conduct

If you are on our server, and a admin breaks the code of conduct. Please report it immediately @ 1shot1kill@undercovernoobs.org

Here is the current admin code of conduct. If you would like to see something added, or something changed, please post in this thread.

Quote:

CLAN PHILOSOPHY
The -=[UN]=- clan goal and mission is to have fun with online friends playing AA. While competition is encouraged this clan is more about having fun. Winning is important but it is not everything. Relax, have fun and be fair!

Admin’s Code of Conduct

1. Acting as an Admin is your primary responsibility when logged on an -=[UN]=- server. That means that your duties of monitoring the server come before your desire to play in the game. Making sure that the game runs fairly will keep players returning.
2. Remain mature, fair and objective in your decisions. Nothing will drive people out of the server faster than an Admin who can’t control himself or herself and abuses admin powers. Consider how others will view your actions and words and act accordingly to ensure you leave a positive, fair and mature impression on others. Do not abuse admin power in any way or use them to benefit self or team.
3. Do not use or permit others to use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise generally rude language. Do not do or say anything that would bring shame to the clan or to yourself while a member of -=[UN]=- clan.
4. Cursing is permitted under the heat of battle and trash talk is permitted in the spirit of competition. However, extensive foul language and harassment is not permitted. Use age appropriate language when minors are present.
5. If you encounter a player who disobeys your requests do not automatically kick or ban them. The following escalation process should be followed:
1. Identify the concern and warn the player publicly and with a private PM. Ensure that the player understand the behavior that needs correcting.
2. If the behavior continues inform the player publicly that he has been warned and then kick.
3. Most kick players return and thereafter abide by the rules. If the miss behaving continues, again warn publicly and kick and ban if necessary for no more than 24 hours or less at your discretion.
b. There are always extenuating circumstances and levels of escalation that may need to be skipped in order to take care of a potential problem like muting a player. The above should be used as a guideline and your good judgment should prevail.
6. The Server is not a democracy. You as Admins own it. Bottom line is that your decisions, no matter what they are, are final. This is a privilege that you deserve. Remember to be fair and consistent at all times and do not engage in an argument with another player. Do keep in mind, that just because we have a popular server, does not mean that were kings.
7. Don’t air our dirty laundry! Clan differences will not be shared in an open forum. If you got a bitch with someone in the clan don’t bad mouth or let it fester. Communicate with the person privately and work it out. If you can’t let 1shot know. Let’s keep the drama to a minimum and enjoy this dam good game! If you see a concern growing that may harm the harmony of the clan, then contact a clan owner.
8. Never share your clan Username or Password with anyone! Passwords are what they should be, private to clan members.
9. Teamspeak is required and you must be log on and have a functional microphone to be an active Admin.
10. Screwing around and abusing powers in good fun is permitted including practical jokes on other clan members, but only when everyone present is a clan member. Do not abuse Admin powers when a player is on that is not a clan member.
11. SERVER WILL ALWAYS STAY ON PIPELINE, moving the server to a different map will result in admin being revoked. If there is a map vote, and the players vote for it, let the players have what they wish, after an hour, please reset the map back to pipeline.
12. The server needs to be restarted. Once the server reaches over 500 logins, please restart the server, to do this, contact a clan owner.
13. Sticks & Stones may break my bones, but words do not. If you have someone in the server that is cussing or just being plane out disrespectful. Please do not jump to kicking them. Mute them, ignore them, and if its truly necessary then you may kick.
14. If you want to permanently ban someone, there is one simple rule, you better have proof to back it up. If you ban someone , and there is no hard proof, then you will lose your admin. Make sure that if you want to permanently ban someone for any matter, ban them only for 24 hours, and let THE CLAN OWNERS LOOK IT OVER! YOU MUST POST IN THE ADMIN'S BAN POST!
15. If you ban someone, and do not post in the admin's ban post, you will lose your admin.
16. This is your warning.

:BTS::Major-Skrewup

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 am
    Post subject:

to long, didnt read

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

Crunk

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 am
    Post subject:

The only thing I would add/change is after playerlist ~200 or so, do a map restart. Normal admins can do this (just change map to Pipeline) so clan owners dont need to be bothered Cool

Only problem is you gotta enter all the commands again (modb, jump 550, etc.) when the map loads.

Hidden: 

:BTS::Major-Skrewup

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 am
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:
The only thing I would add/change is after playerlist ~200 or so, do a map restart. Normal admins can do this (just change map to Pipeline) so clan owners dont need to be bothered Cool

Only problem is you gotta enter all the commands again (modb, jump 550, etc.) when the map loads.

cant u stick em in a .txt and exec it?

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

Crunk

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 am
    Post subject:

Hmm, maybe. I never tried it but it'll probably work.

Hidden: 

[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:52 am
    Post subject:

How about you add quit kicking/banning story? Your not gonna get rid of me.. No matter what you do.. I think you guys have tried just about everything..

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 am
    Post subject:

I don't think restarting the map does nearly as good as a full restart from the TCAdmin Panel.

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Crunk

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 am
    Post subject:

Probably not but it still does a great job of reducing lag. And any admin can do it, not just ones with web panel access, which is a plus. Cool

Hidden: 

1Shot1Kill

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am
    Post subject:

Are you going to be nice story?

cotton

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 am
    Post subject:

I will Andrew Smile!... You can count on me!

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

1Shot1Kill

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am
    Post subject:

Why are you guys calling me andrew?

cotton

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 am
    Post subject:

That is your name, so it's only polite.

skrewy wrote:

scandii

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 am
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:
Hmm, maybe. I never tried it but it'll probably work.

it will work, exec x is basically the game reading commands and feeding them into the console one by one from a text file.

1Shot1Kill

• PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 pm
    Post subject:

Well, I go by drew, but whatever works.

cotton

• PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 am
    Post subject:

Used to be Andrew.

skrewy wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: