DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback
clan tag stealer
Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic | View next topic  
[ATF]Story.us



Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 457

  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
Druze dun't luze


ALLAH DRUZE!

_________________

 
:BTS::Major-Skrewup



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2188
Location: ya mum
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
jews or isrealies? me and crunk had this talk earlier


Good question..

But I do believe you mean Jews or SandJews..


and all the jews living in big cities? or arnt they jews? wait i'm confused? so to be a jew u have to live in the desert?... ohh sorry, i forgot.. your american now i understand your logic.... uneducated hick go eat a twinky

_________________
AJ wrote:

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

 
[ATF]Story.us



Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 457

  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
jews or isrealies? me and crunk had this talk earlier


Good question..

But I do believe you mean Jews or SandJews..


and all the jews living in big cities? or arnt they jews? wait i'm confused? so to be a jew u have to live in the desert?... ohh sorry, i forgot.. your american now i understand your logic.... uneducated hick go eat a twinky


Excuse my American..

_________________

 
:BTS::Major-Skrewup



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2188
Location: ya mum
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
jews or isrealies? me and crunk had this talk earlier


Good question..

But I do believe you mean Jews or SandJews..


and all the jews living in big cities? or arnt they jews? wait i'm confused? so to be a jew u have to live in the desert?... ohh sorry, i forgot.. your american now i understand your logic.... uneducated hick go eat a twinky


Excuse my American..


i try, i really do, and i try to forgive crunks cat fetish...

_________________
AJ wrote:

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

 
[Nifty]-MTL.US



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 872

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
STORY! wrote:
=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
jews or isrealies? me and crunk had this talk earlier


Good question..

But I do believe you mean Jews or SandJews..


and all the jews living in big cities? or arnt they jews? wait i'm confused? so to be a jew u have to live in the desert?... ohh sorry, i forgot.. your american now i understand your logic.... uneducated hick go eat a twinky


Excuse my American..


i try, i really do, and i try to forgive crunks cat fetish...

thats unforgivable :/

_________________

 
:BTS::Major-Skrewup



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2188
Location: ya mum
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




when he told me he has conversations with his cat, i died a little on the inside

_________________
AJ wrote:

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

 
ZakuAce



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 528
Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




It's better than trying to have a conversation with a eurofag.

 
Crunk



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3659

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
It's better than trying to have a conversation with a eurofag.


_________________


Hidden: 

 
[SN^^]Jimbo



Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 1128

  • PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




STORY! wrote:
The video in crunks signature is actually pretty sweet.. lol..

Id love to do that with a shit car on an icy deserted road..
roflmao. I never noticed that lol. Very funny. "he's under the cah, he's under the cah!"

_________________

www.silentnoobs.com/forums
 
Maffio+



Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 204
Location: Disneyland
  • PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:34 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
It's better than trying to have a conversation with a eurofag.


-1

_________________
Once, a wise isreali said:
[Emp]-eQuilibrium wrote:
Keep talkin behind the keybord mother fuckers

 
[ATF]Story.us



Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Posts: 457

  • PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




ZakuAce wrote:
It's better than trying to have a conversation with a eurofag.


+2

_________________

 
mightEmac



Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 543

  • PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




± inf.

w/e your opinion may be.

 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Bugs & Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group