DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
-=[UN]=- Cash Prize Tourney Round 2 & 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 View previous topic | View next topic  
BENDAWICH

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am
    Post subject:

ROIDS wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
considering most of the killing was done by me and kdog, and we both hate urban and never play it, I'd say you guys got owned.

LOL! Replace those words with most deaths. =]
I think urban isnt much of a killing map. Its more of a capture and defend obj.
But hey i wanted ic too. Im better on ic then on urban. 1shot just didnt want to switch the map.

On urban u can pretty much go 2-0 up and then setup a camp on an objective. As tieing a round is another round spent. Plus when u go a few up the pressure is on the other team to try and take both objectives or kill all ur team. Which gets very hard against a 4 man obj camp. Which in turn can see you go 4 or 5 up because of them pushing for the obj. =p Easier said than done as even camping requires good teamwork and tacs. But yeh killing isnt everything.

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm
    Post subject:

ROIDS wrote:
Crunk wrote:
lol don't kid yourself.

Even playing a man down, on the wrong map, without switching sides... we kicked your ass. And that was when I was still playing in MW2 mode... had a long session last nite in 2.5 and I can safely say I'm back at where I was before MW2 came out.

Face it, you KBK assholes talked so much shit on Ak4, you guys woulda been embarrassed as fuck when you lost. Especially when the other team was playing on the WRONG MAP with a man down. I mean... comeon, I'd be embarrassed to.

So what did you do? Seek to end the match that wasnt going in your favor ASAP, and take advantage of any glitch that would help that happen. It wasn't only people on our team that saw that it awarded you the round that we discarded for you. Speaking of which, if you guys were as skilled as you claim -- why would you discard a round because your 1 teammate didnt spawn against a team that is already playing a man down as it is?

That shows that not only don't I have confidence in your abilities, neither does you or your team.

Discuss.

I pardon you cwunk. There was 2 people that didnt spawn that round. Only i spoke up.

I was pretty upset we didnt play on west at all. That was my strong point. Hold down west obj =]
Roids everyone knows you go north every round not west Cool

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

ROIDS

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm
    Post subject:

-Lc.Sniper wrote:
ROIDS wrote:
Crunk wrote:
lol don't kid yourself.

Even playing a man down, on the wrong map, without switching sides... we kicked your ass. And that was when I was still playing in MW2 mode... had a long session last nite in 2.5 and I can safely say I'm back at where I was before MW2 came out.

Face it, you KBK assholes talked so much shit on Ak4, you guys woulda been embarrassed as fuck when you lost. Especially when the other team was playing on the WRONG MAP with a man down. I mean... comeon, I'd be embarrassed to.

So what did you do? Seek to end the match that wasnt going in your favor ASAP, and take advantage of any glitch that would help that happen. It wasn't only people on our team that saw that it awarded you the round that we discarded for you. Speaking of which, if you guys were as skilled as you claim -- why would you discard a round because your 1 teammate didnt spawn against a team that is already playing a man down as it is?

That shows that not only don't I have confidence in your abilities, neither does you or your team.

Discuss.

I pardon you cwunk. There was 2 people that didnt spawn that round. Only i spoke up.

I was pretty upset we didnt play on west at all. That was my strong point. Hold down west obj =]
Roids everyone knows you go north every round not west Cool

lol. noooo. i switch it up a bit. I go mostly north in pubs because west gets a little crowded with people. You know, 2 guys sharing a room?? not my type of place.

=IHF=mans.au

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm
    Post subject:

not what I heard....

what a stupid dumb.
"will" u suck and u always stay suck

we are more smarters than you.

cotton

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm
    Post subject:

=IHF=mans.au wrote:
not what I heard....

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:55 am
    Post subject:

ROIDS wrote:
You know, 2 guys sharing a room?? not my type of place.
Why not? hell 2guys1room can be hotter than if they had a cup...

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Chubbs

• PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am
    Post subject:

Theirs to much to read here. i gave up after i scrooled up two clicks, then was like screw it,

cotton

• PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am
    Post subject:

That's why you just stick with it.. Lol.

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: