DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
-=[UN]=- Cash Prize Tourney Round 2 & 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next View previous topic | View next topic  
[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm
    Post subject:

BAN HIM!

ZakuAce

Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 pm
    Post subject:

STORY! wrote:
BAN HIM!

this made me lol hard

cotton

• PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm
    Post subject:

ZakuAce wrote:
STORY! wrote:
BAN HIM!

hard

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

Kevman

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 am
    Post subject:

i smell excuses. KBK pwnedPERIOD

[BM]-=Herrmoo=- wrote:
This kid is actually terrible at the game and needs "downloadable skill" to kill anyone.

cotton

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 am
    Post subject:

Kevman wrote:
i smell excuses. KBK pwnedPERIOD

Sure you didn't just fart or something?

skrewy wrote:

Crunk

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:53 am
    Post subject:

lol don't kid yourself.

Even playing a man down, on the wrong map, without switching sides... we kicked your ass. And that was when I was still playing in MW2 mode... had a long session last nite in 2.5 and I can safely say I'm back at where I was before MW2 came out.

Face it, you KBK assholes talked so much shit on Ak4, you guys woulda been embarrassed as fuck when you lost. Especially when the other team was playing on the WRONG MAP with a man down. I mean... comeon, I'd be embarrassed to.

So what did you do? Seek to end the match that wasnt going in your favor ASAP, and take advantage of any glitch that would help that happen. It wasn't only people on our team that saw that it awarded you the round that we discarded for you. Speaking of which, if you guys were as skilled as you claim -- why would you discard a round because your 1 teammate didnt spawn against a team that is already playing a man down as it is?

That shows that not only don't I have confidence in your abilities, neither does you or your team.

Discuss.

Hidden: 

cotton

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 am
    Post subject:

Crunk gettin feisty! Watch out..

skrewy wrote:

ROIDS

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 am
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:
lol don't kid yourself.

Even playing a man down, on the wrong map, without switching sides... we kicked your ass. And that was when I was still playing in MW2 mode... had a long session last nite in 2.5 and I can safely say I'm back at where I was before MW2 came out.

Face it, you KBK assholes talked so much shit on Ak4, you guys woulda been embarrassed as fuck when you lost. Especially when the other team was playing on the WRONG MAP with a man down. I mean... comeon, I'd be embarrassed to.

So what did you do? Seek to end the match that wasnt going in your favor ASAP, and take advantage of any glitch that would help that happen. It wasn't only people on our team that saw that it awarded you the round that we discarded for you. Speaking of which, if you guys were as skilled as you claim -- why would you discard a round because your 1 teammate didnt spawn against a team that is already playing a man down as it is?

That shows that not only don't I have confidence in your abilities, neither does you or your team.

Discuss.

I pardon you cwunk. There was 2 people that didnt spawn that round. Only i spoke up.

I was pretty upset we didnt play on west at all. That was my strong point. Hold down west obj =]

scandii

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 am
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:
why would you discard a round because your 1 teammate didnt spawn against a team that is already playing a man down as it is?

you are fully aware that most tactics rely on a set roster size, right? Smile

hard to do your 4-man tactic with 3 people.

Kevman

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 am
    Post subject:

rofl!! you kicked our ass but we won? no no no dont kid YOURSELF. i thought u were the most mature one of em all, guess not.

[BM]-=Herrmoo=- wrote:
This kid is actually terrible at the game and needs "downloadable skill" to kill anyone.

Crunk

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 am
    Post subject:

Ok I apoligize, 2 people didnt spawn that round. That means that instead of us playing a man down, you'd play a man down and play a round in our shoes. I apologize.

Kevman you can put on a front how you totally pwned us, on the wrong map against a team with a man down without switching sides along with being awarded a win that was a 2.5 glitch... but still... why did you refuse to play 1 more round?

I think it's because you'd be VERY embarrassed after losing under the above conditions after all your trash talk.

Kevman, face it... you and your clans are full of fail. You lack the maturity and ability to be part of anything successful. If you were in Ak4 you'd be kicked the fuck out long ago.

But, soon enough, KBK will be a distant memory just like uC was. Changing the name doesn't change the amount of fail you bring to the group.

Again, discuss....

Hidden: 

:BTS::Major-Skrewup

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 am
    Post subject:

Crunk wrote:

But, soon enough, KBK will be a distant memory just like uC was. Changing the name doesn't change the amount of fail you bring to the group.

+1

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

ZakuAce

Location: Heart of Akbar, where the bombed-out buildings face the desert
  • PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 am
    Post subject:

considering most of the killing was done by me and kdog, and we both hate urban and never play it, I'd say you guys got owned.

ROIDS

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 am
    Post subject:

ZakuAce wrote:
considering most of the killing was done by me and kdog, and we both hate urban and never play it, I'd say you guys got owned.

LOL! Replace those words with most deaths. =]
I think urban isnt much of a killing map. Its more of a capture and defend obj.
But hey i wanted ic too. Im better on ic then on urban. 1shot just didnt want to switch the map.

[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 am
    Post subject:

LOL Stolen internet doesnt work very well..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: