DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
it seems we have some intellectuals here...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next View previous topic | View next topic  
orengep00p

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 am
    Post subject: it seems we have some intellectuals here...

apparently i hack...

http://undercovernoobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=337

i just want every1 here to no that i am sorry for hacking and i will try not to do it again....

sry that i can do wat others cant because i have dl skill...

fuck un....

yall some fuckin idiots (and ur the worst ive seen and this is the interwebs)...

1Shot1Kill

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 am
    Post subject:

Ok cool, another person hates us! woo hoo

[Nifty]-MTL.US

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 am
    Post subject:

lmfao orange hack 1shot ur the on with a aci ban u can change ur ip and everything but u keep the same shitty ass sig as u had with -=W@R=- from 2.6 plus ppl calling u drew and of course at aci
btw doesnt that "mod" ur using also have a honor boosting thing isnt that y u got denied for private membership at aci? http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=58896616499B7D333BBC98013FE49351 is u if im not mistaken

look in the fuckin mirror b4 u accuse ppl of hacking hell iv used the damn invisibility in the original mod where everyone was invisible it made some fun rounds and by ur guys' hypothesis no1 should of died each of those rounds ended from 1 team dying not from any obj's which completely rules out ur theory. this is y ppl dont like u, ur a fuckin retard
edit- i forgot to add stream ur server to aci so that the ppl's info will show up on aa-accounthistory if they ahvent played on a streamed server then they wont show up dipshit

=IHF=mans.au

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 am
    Post subject:

Calling orange a hacker would be like calling him a non smoker, its just not true.

what a stupid dumb.
"will" u suck and u always stay suck

we are more smarters than you.

-{DG}-!nt3n$!v!ty

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 am
    Post subject:

[02.20.2009 12:37:59] |2434| VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: .[Ak4].orengep00p (slot #11) MD5Tool Mismatch: Maps/Entry.aao (len=256) [7cf3acc65ad40ca3147eae782e25468d(-) 75.39.28.80:58405]
[02.20.2009 12:37:59] |2433| MD5Tool ["Maps/Entry.aao" NOT_FOUND] from (slot# 11) .[Ak4].orengep00p

Correct me if i´m wrong but this kickline does not mean that he used a hack because there is no value returned ... it just means that you have probably an incorrect md5tool which looks like that:

pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "Maps/Entry.aao" NOT_FOUND

or the file wasn´t just there what also means nothing !!!

So just unban him and your fine

Greez Christian

:BTS::Major-Skrewup

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 am
    Post subject:

screenshots/recording or it didnt happen, next time ur admins go invisible turn fraps ON so u have proof, stupid fucktards, u know not moving doesnt mean shit, most good players clear an area by CHECKING for enemies, so u can sit in a corner, prone, no gun out, and ur mums finger in ur ass, without moving for 10 minutes but does that mean people shouldnt be able to find u? un is nothing but trouble

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:25 am
    Post subject:

Dude.. The UN clan can suck my cock.. And that MauMau scumbag has always rubbed me the wrong way.. Why dont you all take your piece of shit mod and go back to 2.6?

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:44 pm
    Post subject:

STORY! wrote:
Dude.. The UN clan can suck my cock.. And that MauMau scumbag has always rubbed me the wrong way.. Why dont you all take your piece of shit mod and go back to 2.6?

Hidden: 

ya...no doubt.

OneShot's excuse will be: "but, but but, it was only an honor hack!"

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm
    Post subject:

lol

Jimbo is it true you are banned for hacking on UN server? Razz

btw 1shot that invisible shit is totally uncalled for, also the giving everyone a sniper and yourself a rpk is also bullshit.
There are other ways of catching hackers... and orange was right you can still see using the crosshairs, also you might not know but on pipeline theres a glitch that isnt his fault that extends the range that an enemy will show up on your crosshair.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU BANNED ORANGE, HES THE FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt.Control

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:30 pm
    Post subject:

orange doesn't hack trust me hes just really good. i read his appeal (kinda) saw that some on thought cwunk poked that's just stupid. You never actually gave proof that he hacked on your server you were just sayin he was cause he killed someone invisible. i did it to a hacker once its not as hard as you think and if i can do it to a hacker i bet that orange could do it to a player easy a pie. Get your facts and proof first.

scandii

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm
    Post subject:

while I don't mind that admins do not present evidence as to why some people got banned (to be honest, a lot of the time you can just tell if people are hacking) it is starting to get a bit ridiculous now when I hear from several people that are as straight edge as it gets in AA that they get banned on the UN server for hacking.

It's almost as ridiculous as SN banning me for hacking too. or BoA. or uC. or ak4. or FLS. or ATF.

oh wait, you've all banned people without any evidence!

Crunk

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 pm
    Post subject:

Ak4? If this is about Twist, that was already resolved and it was due to the name similarity to Twistcap.

The difference between Ak4 and UN is once we make a mistake we correct the mistake - we don't continue the mistake. That's too republican for us.

Hidden: 

-Lc.Sniper.!

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:36 pm
    Post subject:

scandii wrote:
while I don't mind that admins do not present evidence as to why some people got banned (to be honest, a lot of the time you can just tell if people are hacking) it is starting to get a bit ridiculous now when I hear from several people that are as straight edge as it gets in AA that they get banned on the UN server for hacking.

It's almost as ridiculous as SN banning me for hacking too. or BoA. or uC. or ak4. or FLS. or ATF.

oh wait, you've all banned people without any evidence!
I didnt, i only blackmailed you remember?

Anyways, as much as i hate orenge for anumber of death threats he has put on me, i still think the ban is ridiculous.

noi.AuzZ-;- wrote:
im sure nedved can win you while his eyes closed.

[GA]Ajax wrote:
Im On 9 Grade So If i Talk Like a 9 Grade Student You wILL Wont Understand

[BM]-=Herrmoo=-

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm
    Post subject:

Quote:
and as for cwunk im gonna tell u i do believe that u have sometype of pokes.

lolololol

Jobowobo

• PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:44 pm
    Post subject:

"That's too republican for us."

HEY! fuck off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: