DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Clan Battles
Cb anyone vs WTF?
View previous topic | View next topic  
[WTF]Headii!.



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 143

  • PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:28 pm
    Post subject: Cb anyone vs WTF?
  • Reply with quote




Is there any active clan in 2.5 who want to play a match vs [WTF]?
Then write here Very Happy

_________________

 
+N!cA_Skillzz!



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 189
Location: Managua/Nicaragua
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




My clan, the one you call "reconnecters" "gays" and shit, would love to scrim you.

_________________




The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
--George Patton--

 
scandii



Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 2236
Location: Essen, Germany
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




+N!cA_Skillzz! wrote:
My clan, the one you call "reconnecters" "gays" and shit, would love to scrim you.


as far as I remember that's a pretty accurate description.

 
[WTF]Headii!.



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 143

  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 am
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




scandii wrote:
+N!cA_Skillzz! wrote:
My clan, the one you call "reconnecters" "gays" and shit, would love to scrim you.


as far as I remember that's a pretty accurate description.

Hahaha scandii,
@Nica: raw clan right?
Visit our forum : http://www.wtfclanforum.fora.pl/ and then we can schedule something Smile

_________________

 
[RG]Urban-Ninja



Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Glasgow
Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




we would like to have a little fight too Smile


http://rockstar-gaming.com/

_________________
"You are free... to do what we tell you!"


 
Jobowobo



Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Posts: 796

  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




[WTF]Headii!. wrote:
scandii wrote:
+N!cA_Skillzz! wrote:
My clan, the one you call "reconnecters" "gays" and shit, would love to scrim you.


as far as I remember that's a pretty accurate description.

Hahaha scandii,
@Nica: raw clan right?
Visit our forum : http://www.wtfclanforum.fora.pl/ and then we can schedule something Smile
how about you come to http://rawgamingclan.net/forum/ and post Razz

and yeah, its unfortunate that that is the case for a couple of our members, its technically against clan rules *cough* nica and nica's bro *cough*

_________________

 
[WTF]Headii!.



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 143

  • PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:27 pm
    Post subject:
  • Reply with quote




Roger i'll do that

_________________

 
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Clan Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group