Control Panel FAQ
View previous topic | View next topic  
DarkRaverNL
Site Admin

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:38 pm
    Post subject: Control Panel FAQ

drAAT.net FAQ Index
  • What is a ServerID ? How can i find it ?
  • Why is my registration denied ?
  • How can i change my login information ?
  • How can i change my clan profile ?
  • How do i add a member to my clan ?

What is a ServerID ? How can i find it ?
    A serverid is a unique number assigned to a server IP, with this id you can find the server, tracker and statistics page.

How can i find the ID?
    You can find the server id by clicking on the "Get ServerID" behind the ServerID input box, this will open a small popup window with a dropdownlist where you can select the server you want to get the ID from.

Why is my registration denied ?
    Your registration might be denied if:
    • Username already taken or is not valid.
    • Email address taken or is not valid.
    • You forgot to check the Server Admin and/or Clan Admin box.
    • Clanwebsite URL is not valid.
    • ServerID is not valid. **
    • Confirmation code is not valid.

** If you checked the Server Admin box then your email you register with must be the same of the AdminEmail from your Americas Army server, if this is not the same your registration might be cancelled.

If your registration is completed a email is send to the webmaster who verifies your account, this can take some time, once the webmaster has verified your account you will recieve another email where you can activate your account and login.

How can i change my login information ?
    If you login to your account, on the top under the navbar you can click "Edit Profile", here you can change all your login settings, note that you must enter your old password to change your settings, and that your password must be longer then 4 charactres.

How can i change my clan profile ?
    If you login to your account, under the Clan Controlpanel you can click "Change Settings", here you can setup your clan profile wich is displayed on the Clans page

How do i add a member to my clan ?
    If you login to your account, under the Clan Controlpanel you can click "Add Member", here you can enter the Player ID, if you dont know the Player ID click "Search" next to the field, this will popup a small window where you can search for the Player ID.

Note that you do not have to enter the full player name, e.g: "dark" or "raver" is enough, select the player you want from the List that appears and click the "Select this Player" button, this will close the popup and insert the Player ID in the other window.

www.PS3Life.nl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: