DarkRavers Americas Army Tracker b1.30

DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements
hey scandii
Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic | View next topic  
Crunk

Stats: Tracker Profile
  • PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:05 pm
    Post subject:

Being as I gave him mod I could also take it away, but I don't think its needed just yet.

True, he moderates the tourny section a lil heavy, but if I let you guys go to a different forum for that, you'd get the same thing. I just thought it would be convienent to have the tourny forum hosted here on DRAAT where everyone is already registered and all... you guys prob hate registering for new sites as much as I do. So the tourny section is more of a forum within a forum. His forum, his rules.

And he edited my one Brigg post about that dude I thought was hacking my server... I didnt like it too much but I was gonna edit it myself so I don't really think its that big of a deal.

But if things outside the tourny section continue to be moderated, like with the other mods, action will b taken. But I doubt itll come to that.

Hidden: 

scandii

• PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm
    Post subject:

adding helpful notes, moving things to the right section, fixing broken bb code and adding url linking to images is basically what I do Smile

I haven't edited any of your posts content wise ('cept when a guy was being wrongfully accused, whereas I added a small note saying that the problem had been solved in the thread in the first post at the top for new readers) nor deleted any posts outside of the tournament section so I don't really know what you guys are on about.

The threads being actively moderated for off-topic posts are threads of importance where it's important that you do not strafe from the topic at hand (anti-cheat thread, match planning threads, rule suggestion thread), whereas ALL other topics aren't being moderated at all other than for the basic stuff you said you wouldn't do signing up on this forum.

[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 am
    Post subject:

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Don't listen, but if you want to report abuse, that would be the place.

Crunk is a man of the people.. He listens.. If he sees Scandii out of line.. He will do whats right.. Scandii May screw up from time to time but I think as a whole hes quite responsible with it.. Draat needs control to some extent.. A sort of police force in other words.. *Snicker*

Last edited by [ATF]Story.us on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

=IHF=KiLLaMaN

• PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 am
    Post subject:

I have yet to see scandii abuse his moderator powers; so why would they be taken away?

cotton

• PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 am
    Post subject:

STORY! wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:

Crunk is a man of the people.. He listens.. If he seems Scandii out of line.. He will do whats right.. Scandii May screw up from time to time but I think as a whole hes quite responsible with it.. Draat needs control to some extent.. A sort of police force in other words.. *Snicker*

Well that and plus he has a HOT ass girlfriend that I really wanna bang.. So he has my vote Smile Lol

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

[BM]-=Herrmoo=-

• PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 am
    Post subject:

I iz best mod.

[ATF]Story.us

• PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am
    Post subject:

I was the best mod.. And then I had a lapse of judgement..

No one knew twitch like I did.. I felt he was generally honest and what not.. I wanted to help him and I may have screwed up in the process..

:BTS::Major-Skrewup

• PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 am
    Post subject:

i'm no mod Sad

Even when Skrewy is insulting you there's some undeniable charm to it that you can't hate.

Dann wrote:

You're like God in a flask full of shit

Spanky wrote:

you're a man of few words but when you speak, it's pure truth

cotton

• PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 am
    Post subject:

=IHF=Major-Skrewup wrote:
i'm no mod Sad

skrewy wrote:
althought it does humor me how much u wish u where me

[Nifty]-MTL.US

• PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 am
    Post subject:

STORY! wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:

Crunk is a man of the people.. He listens.. If he sees Scandii out of line.. He will do whats right.. Scandii May screw up from time to time but I think as a whole hes quite responsible with it.. Draat needs control to some extent.. A sort of police force in other words.. *Snicker*

lol dont start this again

[SN^^]Jimbo

• PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 am
    Post subject:

huh... Lefty still has his DPD account. I never made one, but I could...as soon as I get my HDD working.

www.silentnoobs.com/forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DRAAT 2.5 Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: